Payment And Financial Information
Please note the facility fees listed are for the use of the facility only. This fee does not include laboratory, surgeon, pathology, anesthesiologist, certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) fees, nor does it include the cost of any implants used for your surgery. These fees will be billed separately.
For your convenience, you can make payments online
at any time. Our payment portal is a safe, secure way to pay your outstanding balance.
If you require financial arrangements for this procedure, please phone our office prior to your surgery to discuss alternative methods of payment. Our experienced staff will work with you.
Collections and payment policy
- Be prepared to pay any co-pay or deductible amounts on the day of your surgery.
- Patients who do not have insurance coverage or those having cosmetic surgery are required to pay charges in advance.
- We will bill your primary and secondary insurance carriers or governmental agency directly for the facility’s charges.
- This facility accepts cash, cashier’s checks, credit cards, and personal checks with a valid government-issued ID.
- An alternative option is CareCredit which offers patient payment plans. Apply for an online application or call directly.
Our facility is certified by Medicare and complies with specified physical plant, staffing, safety and governance standards. Review the Medicare & You Handbook for Part B-covered services. Visit the Medicare website for more information on your benefits.
If you have any other questions regarding your payments, insurance or other financial issues, please contact us.